Thursday, July 30, 2026

I Wish Heels Were Casual Again ๐ŸŽ€

Oh how I Love A Cvnty Heel  

Ever since I was a little girl, I thought being an adult meant wearing heels whenever I wanted.

Movies made it seem so normal. Women walked through grocery stores in stilettos, clicked confidently down sidewalks, wore tall boots with dresses, and somehow looked effortlessly put together. I genuinely believed that once I grew up, I'd spend my twenties collecting beautiful heels and wearing them everywhere.

Then I actually became an adult.

Suddenly everyone was wearing sneakers.

Don't get me wrong I understand why. They're practical, comfortable, and perfect for busy days. But somewhere along the way, heels became something you save for weddings, fancy dinners, or special occasions. They stopped feeling like an everyday choice.

And honestly?

I kind of miss the idea of heels being ordinary.

There's something about putting on a pair of heels that completely changes how I feel. It's not about impressing anyone else. It's about the confidence they give me, the creativity they represent, and the reminder that fashion can simply be fun.

One promise I made to myself when I entered my twenties was that I would stop waiting for permission to enjoy the things I love.

If I want to wear platform boots, I'm going to wear platform boots.

If I want a six-inch stiletto because it makes me feel fabulous, I'm going to wear it.

If I fall in love with loud Y2K heels covered in bows, polka dots, rhinestones, or faux fur, I'm not going to convince myself they're "too much."

Maybe they are.

But maybe "too much" is exactly the amount of joy I want in my closet.

So I'm slowly building my dream heel collection—not because I have somewhere fancy to go, but because collecting beautiful things that make me happy is reason enough.

My Favorite Heel Styles Right Now ๐Ÿค

๐Ÿ‘ข Platform stiletto boots (my forever favorite)

๐ŸŽ€ Y2K statement heels with bows, bold colors, and playful details

❄️ Knee-high boots for winter

✨ Chunky platforms that somehow make every outfit more fun

๐Ÿ’– Anything that makes me stop scrolling and immediately think, "I need those."

Life is too short to save your favorite shoes for "someday."

Maybe the grocery store deserves a fabulous pair of heels too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Alright, let's get to it.  Question number one: What did I think about the Quarter Quell itself? The Quarter Quell was an extremely smar...

body { cursor: url("๐ŸŒฟ", "๐Ÿฆ‹", "✨", "๐ŸŒธ"), auto; }