Petal: Ariana Grande
So I really like it. I see discourse already with people hating it but honestly? I feel like they think it's different so their not even giving it a chance. They listen one time and form an opinion. I had to get a feel at first like I do with most new music and I LOVE IT. It's so good and I love this sound from her. Yea it's different but thats what makes it good who wants to make the same music for the rest of their lives? That's boring personally. A lot of people wanted big vocals from her and it's almost like they expect it because they know she can do it but the fact is thats never been a question WE KNOW the girl can sing so she doesn't need to do all that to make a great album. She should be allowed to have fun and sing the way she wants. Big vocals aren't always needed. I hope she sees all the fans that support and love the album versus those who do not. My favorite songs so far are Kiss Me, Nobody, Nowhere, Like I Do, and Petal.
Oh and the petal music video was so good. I am proud of her for addressing some of the things said. I think she did it in a very unique and artistic way. Thats the best music video I've seen in a while.
Overall I hope she's enjoying the rest of her tour and her album release and that she is doing okay.
If you've listened, how do you feel about the album?
Thanks for reading! 🌸

No comments:
Post a Comment