Monday, July 27, 2026

What You Can Expect from Sweet Side Quest

Here are a few recurring "side quests" you can expect to see around the blog:

๐ŸŽ€ Sweet Side Quest Saturdays
Every Saturday, we'll dive into a new discussion topic! From friendships and college life to hobbies, books, social media, and everything in between, we'll have a new conversation each week.

๐Ÿ“– Book Corner
I'll share what I'm currently reading, book recommendations, reading updates, and I'd love to hear what books you're enjoying too!

๐ŸŽฌ Watchlist Wednesday (every now and then!)
Let's talk about movies, TV shows, anime, musicals, documentaries, or anything worth watching.

๐Ÿ’Œ Advice Corner
Have a question, need advice, or just want another perspective? This will be a place where we can encourage one another and share our thoughts with kindness and respect.

๐ŸŽฎ Side Quest of the Week
A small challenge to brighten your week! It could be something as simple as reading a chapter of a book, complimenting someone, trying something new, or taking a moment to appreciate a beautiful sunset.

๐ŸŒธ Current Favorites
A little collection of things I'm loving lately—music, books, snacks, clothes, apps, hobbies, and anything else I think is worth sharing.

Of course, these are just a few ideas! This blog is meant to grow with all of us, so if there's a topic you'd love to discuss or a new series you'd like to see, please let me know in the comments. I'd love for this to be a place where everyone feels comfortable sharing ideas, asking questions, and joining the conversation.

After all, every great adventure starts with a side quest. ๐Ÿ’—



⋆。๏พŸ☁︎。⋆。 ๏พŸ☾ ๏พŸ。⋆

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Weird Grief of Growing Apart From People You Once Loved

Hello everyone and happy Saturday. I hope you all had a lovely week. Today I wanted to speak about grieving for someone who is still alive ....

body { cursor: url("๐ŸŒฟ", "๐Ÿฆ‹", "✨", "๐ŸŒธ"), auto; }