Saturday, August 22, 2026

Being okay with making mistakes

Mistakes or something that everyone handles differently in their lives and I  know that when it comes to me I didn't always handle making mistakes in the best way and I wasn't always smart about it. 

I had a really bad habit of thinking that one simple mistake was detrimental and it would cost me everything  and that thinking put a fear in me that made me leave no room for mistakes in my life ever and that was really hard to do because as a human being you're going to make mistakes is part of being a person and if everything was meant to go perfectly all the time that's how it would be but it's not. 

I would do everything possible to make sure everything went perfectly when they didn't it was like everything fell apart but that was never the case even when I felt like things were going really badly there's never a time where I can say I don't appreciate that time in my life or the lesson that I learned because what am I main things I learned about mistakes is that a lot of the time what you need to do is take it as a learning lesson and move on and try better. 


There's really nothing you can do after the mistake happens besides do your due diligence, try again and learn from it because you can't go back in time and make things better or change how things happened. You can only fix it moving forward. 


I think it's important to understand though that you cannot fix everything and some things aren't meant to be fixed. There are learning lessons in the mistakes that you make in this life whether that is never doing that thing again or doing it a better way or changing you as a person either way there's something to learn from it. 


Obviously I still do not like making mistakes, especially big ones but I handled them a lot differently than I used to.  when I make a mistake yeah in the moment I'm very upset and I don't really want to do anything and I don't have positive feelings at all but once I take the time to fill my feelings I get up, do what I can and I move on from it and I take that Learning lesson to heart. 


I try again if I want to try again I change whatever I think I may need to change I do something before I allow it to make me feel as if I'm lesser than I'm not smart enough or anything negative because that's how you begin to be unkind to yourself for something that is literally in your nature. No matter how hard you try you cannot be perfect, not in the way you look, not in the way you feel, not in the way you do things, it's just not possible and until you understand that is going to be a very hard life.

 

I hope that some of you learn that life is supposed to be fun and exciting and you're supposed to do what you can to enjoy it while you're here and yes make sure you do what you have to do to live a comfortable life but do not forget to be kind to yourself and remember that you're human. There's a way to hold yourself accountable but still have respect for your feelings and your mindset and who you are as a person. Whether you're in school or you're working a job or you're struggling in any way just remember to take the time and breathe and get out of your head and then  do what works best for you so that you can figure yourself out. It's easier said than done but trying is better than doing nothing. 


Anyway I hope this helps someone in this gives anyone the motivation to be a little easier on themselves and remember to stay positive. 


 Thanks for reading! 🌸

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Alright, let's get to it.  Question number one: What did I think about the Quarter Quell itself? The Quarter Quell was an extremely smar...

body { cursor: url("🌿", "🦋", "✨", "🌸"), auto; }