Monday, August 10, 2026

Getting ready for School


I go back to college in 4 days so I've been really busy packing and everything. I am so excited for my new apartment I went for a baby pink and sage green vibe, I love it. There is still so much I have to do like get my hair done, I move in on Friday, I have to do my nails and stuff too, and then I have to get groceries because I cook a lot. Fast food makes me feel like I'm on the verge of death after a while so I have no choice I'm basically a chef. 

I also recently got accepted in the Princess Polly Ambassador Program so if you guys want 15% off use my code: POLLYCOLLEGEMADISONK

Anyway thats what I've been doing an why I haven't posted. I'll get back into a routine once I get settled because I miss posting honestly yapping on here is so fun. 

Talk to you guys soon! 🌸

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Alright, let's get to it.  Question number one: What did I think about the Quarter Quell itself? The Quarter Quell was an extremely smar...

body { cursor: url("🌿", "🦋", "✨", "🌸"), auto; }