Saturday, August 8, 2026

My quiet time routine

     

My time to sit and be alone with myself is VERY important to me. I need moments to myself to spend time with God, myself. One of the favorite things that I learned as I've gotten older is that your relationship with yourself is very important and spending time with yourself is something you need to be able to do. One of the best things you can do for yourself in this lifetime is learn who you are beyond the surface level things. 

    Your routine can be anything you want it to be. I have taken the time to learn myself and what best for me especially as a full time college student who has so much going on outside of school as well. I just want to share and encourage you to spend time with yourself! 

    I prefer to wake up early, 7:30-8:00am. It makes me feel like I have the whole day to do what I need to and I require my mornings to myself before I get started on my busy day. On a week day the first thing I usually do is say good morning to the Lord and put on my gospel music. It helps ground me and makes me feel like my day is already off to a good start because my greatest comfort of God. I recommend do the same with whatever makes you feel good. It can be music, a podcast, or just enjoy the silence sometimes I do not be in the mood to hear people talk.  

    I do my bible study either before or after my morning class. It all depends on my timing that morning because I have the hardest time getting out of bed, especially when it's cold. Either way doing my bible study is a necessity so I read my chapters on the app if I'm on the go and I use Enduring Word. Enduring is A bible study app I highly recommend it has helped me a lot. I usually do two chapters and I write notes in the bible app if I'm not near my physical bible and write them down later.

    On the weekends where I have the mornings to myself I wake up, get myself together and eat breakfast, and do my bible study. One of my favorite things I love to do is get my coffee and just sit and talk to Him afterward. Prayer doesn't have to be formal all the time, respectful, but not formal. 

    This is what I do every morning to spend time with God. I put Him first in my life and in everything I do and it helps me feel okay because college is hard, life is hard, things are just hard, and I think we can all relate to needing some grounding. 

Thanks for reading! 🌸

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Weird Grief of Growing Apart From People You Once Loved

Hello everyone and happy Saturday. I hope you all had a lovely week. Today I wanted to speak about grieving for someone who is still alive ....

body { cursor: url("🌿", "🦋", "✨", "🌸"), auto; }